Friday 1 May 2009

Oh hello!

I've recently decided to start a blog on the basis that I can no longer be bothered to roll around in my bed everynight, unable to sleep because I'm worried that I'm going to end up as someone who would prefer to write a story about shoes than the poverty ridden circumstances of under-nourished children.

And so I am going to publish a few articles I've written for university, specifically regarding international journalism and arts and entertainment, as well as some other thoughts. As an aspiring journalist my aim is to reach people, inform people and maybe even make an impact and creating a blog seems to be an apt way of doing it.

And hereby I christen my blog with a cracker of a joke: I once kicked a french chicken in the stomach. What did it say? OEUF!

Bit of french humour for you there. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment